Conceptualized by GRAMMY Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, the Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a concert ‘ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound.
- DESIGNED BY PEPE ROMERO
- HANDCRAFTED, ALL SOLID WOOD
- 17” TENOR SCALE LEGTH
- 14 FRETS TO THE BODY
- FITS IN A CONCERT UKULELE CASE
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL FRETS
- POWERFUL, CRISP TONE
- HIGH QUALITY 16:1 TUNERS
- ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
- ROSEWOOD BRIDGE
- EBONY TUNER BUTTONS (HAND MADE)
- GENUINE ABALONE ROSETTE
- GENUINE ABALONE FRET MARKERS
- MOTHER OF PEARL DANIEL HO LOGO
- SPRUCE TOP WITH MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES MODEL
- ALL HAWAIIAN KOA MODEL
- SPRUCE TOP WITH ROSEWOOD BACK & SIDES MODEL
- Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
Get the Tiny Tenor PDF here.
Below, Pepe Romero strings a through hole bridge and talks you through it. The ukulele is a Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Koa; he uses string set UT1 from his Pepe Romero Strings.